Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Akak .......

"If you have a sister who has made you laugh, wiped your tears, hugged you tight, watched you succeed, saw you fail, cheered you on and kept you strong, copy and paste this to your status"

Yesterday, saw this status from my friend Bee while I glanced through the fb (my routines everyday )

... immediately AKAK ( Suraiya ) face emerged.. Love u so much akak.. thanx for being such a great sis & friend,

every single word above, truly reflects u , akak ( ∩_∩✿) .. U always make me laugh, u wipe my tears , u hug me tightly, watched me succeed, saw me failed & always there to keep me strong..

u teach me a lot about life till now.. I used to be selfish person, but u've changed me.. such a big impact..I used to use the bad words to throw my temper but u've changed me..& a lot of other things.. Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart. Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know. All my life you're a sis of mine.

If you have one true friend, you have more than your share. ~Thomas Fuller~

MPIP .. the scariest place ever as a KPLI students .. hatred moments 4 almost everybody who entering KPLI course there.. turning points...entering here is the beginning of my entire life.. & true friendship is one of the gifts in mylife ..


You're...

My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,

you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!




"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
- Mencius


“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”



"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.




"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"
~Anonymous~


Some friendships are made by nature, some by contract, some by interest, and some by souls..

No comments: