Thursday, February 25, 2010

Saba' Restaurant

This original arabic restaurant is damn nice . Pak Arab , tauke restaurant nie :) ..The rice is so nice , using basmathi rice I guess, & full with aroma. Nice smell. The price is affordable, around RM10 per plate with chicken . One plate of rice can be shared with 2 persons... too much.. I've tried chicken kabsha & chicken kebab.. recommended!! :) .. Located in Cyberjaya, next to International College. The clear landmark to go to this restaurant is Cyberjaya Bus Terminal , this restaurant opposite the terminal. How did I find this place? My friend Kak Dewi suggested it, then I tried to find it by using my GARMIN !! :) Garmin can guide u to ur destination :) This is the 1st restaurant I found using GARMIN :)




2 comments:

n.a.j.w.a said...

ko bole jd host rancangan Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan :-)

zt said...

hehe kriteria badan debab dah dipenuhi :)